Does my institution have an open access deal with Sage?

Modified on Mon, 26 Jun 2023 at 09:06 PM

Your institution may be able to cover the open access article processing charge (APC) through an open access agreement they have with Sage. They might also have an open access prepaid account (OAPA) with Sage in order to cover APCs.

Please visit our open access agreements page for the full listing.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article