What should I do if I cannot pay the article processing charge (APC)?

Modified on Mon, 26 Jun 2023 at 09:49 PM

If you cannot pay the APC, consider publishing in any Sage subscription journal and depositing the article in your institution’s repository under Sage’s green open access policy

Review our list of open access agreements for your institution.

If you wish to publish in a gold open access journal, check if you are eligible for any discounts. Some journals may consider waiver or discount requests. Please note that discount and waiver requests are only considered after acceptance of the article. 

See our waiver and discount policy for more details.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article